Saturday, April 15, 2017

M is for Marsh-wiggle

My theme for the 2017 A to Z Blogging Challenge is The Chronicles of Narnia. These are my favorite stories and they continue to inspire me. 



Puddleglum is a Marshwiggle, who helps Eustace and Jill on their quest to save Prince Rilian. A Marsh-wiggle lives among the marsh and has a very serious view of life.

...Secondly, the Witch, in a very loud and terrible voice, utterly different from all the sweet tones she had been using up till now, called out, "What are you doing? Dare to touch my fire again, mud-filth, and I'll turn the blood to fire inside your veins!" 
Thirdly, the pain itself made Puddleglum's head for a moment perfectly clear and he knew exactly what he really thought. There is nothing like a good shock of pain for dissolving certain kinds of magic.
- The Silver Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment